work permit in poland
work visa in poland
residence permit for temporary residence
settlement permit
residence permit for EC long-term resident
visas to Poland
invitation to Poland

Home page
more information

Visa to Poland

To enter the Schengen territory third-country nationals must be in possession of a valid travel document and a visa if it is required. They also have to meet the following conditions:
- they justify the purpose and conditions of the intended stay and prove that they have sufficient means of subsistence, both for the period of the intended stay and for the return to their country of origin or transit to a third State into which they are certain to be admitted, or are in a position to acquire such means lawfully,
- no alert has been issued for them for the purposes of refusing entry,
- they are not considered to be a threat to public policy, national security or the international relations of any of the Schengen States.

After undergoing the single check at the external border it is possible to move freely within the Schengen territory. Schengen States issue the following types of uniform visas which entitle the holder to enter and stay in the Schengen territory:
- airport transit visa (A) - valid only for airport transit, does not entitle the holder to leave the transit zone of the airport,
- short-stay visa (C) - valid for stays of no more than 90 days per period of 180 days

Apart from uniform visas, Schengen States issue national long-stay visas (D) and residence permits. Holders of residence permits and national long-stay visas (D) issued by one of the Schengen States are allowed to travel within the Schengen area during a maximum three months in any half year. Entry conditions for third-country nationals under visa obligation.
Third-country nationals are allowed to enter and stay in Poland, if they are in a possession of one of the following titles:
- uniform short-stay Schengen visa (C)
- Polish long-stay national visa (D)
- Polish residence permit
- residence permit or national long-stay visa issued by another Schengen State.

investing in real estate in Poland rejestracja spółki z o.o.