work permit in poland
work visa in poland
residence permit for temporary residence
residence permit for EC long-term resident
visas to Poland
invitation to Poland
Residence permit for EU long-term resident in Poland
Issuing long-term resident alien residing EC concerns on Polish territory, immediately before the application, legally and continuously for at least 5 years, which has:
1. stable and regular source of income sufficient to cover maintenance costs for themselves and family members, his dependents,
2. medical insurance within the meaning of regulations on genera medical insurance or an insurer's confirmation of coverage of the costs of medical treatment in Poland.
For the five-year period referred to above do not include the alien's stay:
1. 1.has been detained, placed in the guarded center, in custody for deportation, against which it was applied as a precautionary measure, the prohibition of leaving the country or deprived of liberty on the basis of judgments under the law,
2. works au pair, seasonal worker or aa seasonal worker or an employer delegated by a service provider for the purpose a cross-border provision of services or service suppliers of cross-border,
3. stays in the territory of Poland on the basis of a visa or a residence permit for a specified period of time, granted for the purpose of joining the family,
4. is a head, a member of a staff of a diplomatic mission, manager of a consular office and member of the consular staff of a foreign country pursuant to statutes, contracts or generally accepted international customs,
5. based on uniform residence visa authorizing entry only on Polish territory in order to check on humanitarian grounds, in the interest of the State or international obligations, a residence visa issued in order to take up or continue their education or residence permit for a fixed period of time granted pursuant to Art. 53 Item 1 Point 5 or 7 or Art. 53a Item 1 Point 1 letter a or Item 2.
Up to 5 years of the alien's stay in Poland is one half of the period of stay of an alien on the basis of a visa granted in connection with studies or vocational training or on a residence permit for a period of time granted in connection with pursuing higher education or a fixed-time doctoral studies or vocational training.
The residence permit for long-term resident may seek a foreigner:
1. holding a permit for tolerated stay, asylum, refugee status granted in Poland or benefiting from temporary protection,
2. applying for refugee status or asylum,
3. in the territory of Poland in order to pursue studies or vocational training,
4. employee au pair, seasonal, seconded by the provider to cross-border provision of services or service suppliers of cross-border,
5. 5.stays in the territory of the Republic of Poland on the basis of a uniform residence visa authorizing the foreigner only to enter the territory of the Republic of Poland for humanitarian reasons, for the sake of state interest or international obligations or a residence permit for a specified period of time granted pursuant to Art. 53 Item 1 Point 5 or 7 or Art. 53a Item 1 Point 1 letter a or Item 2;
6. arrested, placed in the guarded center, in custody in jails, in respect of which was used as a preventive measure prohibition to leave the country or imprisoned by the execution of judgments under the law.
Foreigner's stay in the territory of the Republic of Poland is considered uninterrupted if a single period spent outside the territory of the Republic of Poland did not exceed 6 months and if the total time spent outside the territory of the Republic of Poland did not exceed 10 months, unless such stay outside the territory of Poland was caused by:
1. performance of professional duties or the performance of work outside the territory of Poland, under a contract with an employer whose head office is located in Poland,
2. accompanied by a spouse performing his professional duties or work abroad provider, under a contract with an employer whose head office is located in Poland,
3. foreigner's medical treatment.
Residence permits for long-term EC residents are not issued to:
nationals of Member States of the European Union Member States of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) - parties to the European Economic Area or Swiss Confederation and their families.